Take the long way home! The Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been carefully designed and ergonomically developed to give a tailor-made fit to mums and dads of all sizes as well as your growing baby. Completely adjustable for correct weight distribution, along with softly padded cotton fabric, makes carrying comfortable for parent and child alike. With intuitive adjustments, you'll be on your way in no time. Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been created so that your baby is correctly seated in all positions to ensure healthy development. For parent facing and back carrying, the baby sits in a broad position, while when outward facing, the baby is properly supported. No matter the movement, your child is safe and comfortable. In the back carrying position, your curious toddler will enjoy a panoramic view of the world. The child is seated high up on your back, and can easily see and explore. All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
Grows with the child
- Can be used from 4 weeks and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 4 weeks (approved for use from 3.5kg and 53cm)
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. From 9 months. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child
Ergonomic and tailor-made design
- In the parent facing position the child has optimal ergonomics. The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks and thighs
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent
- Tailor-made, optimised separate parent harness, front carrier part and back carrier part (3 parts in total) for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
Textiles and safety
- All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- MyCarrier complies with European and US safety standards for baby carriers. For more information, please see compliance declaration below user guides section
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child whenever seated in the carrier
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions
- Parent harness with integrated hip belt
- Front carrier
- Back carrier (for Front and Back Carrier configuration only)
|Front carrier suitable for age in months:
|Front carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs:
||3.5 - 15kg / 7.7 - 33lbs
|Front carrier suitable from child length in cm/in:
||53 cm / 21 inch
|Product weight in kg/lbs:
||1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs
||Cotton textiles or breathable mesh, plastic and aluminium buckles
|Back carrier suitable for age in months:
Stokke Australia’s shipping policy applies only to those orders placed on Stokkeshop.com.au.
Please note that Stokke Australia can only accept returns of merchandise purchased through our website. Products purchased from another retail outlet will have to be processed through that retailer. If you´ve placed an order with any of our authorised Stokke Australia retailers, please contact the retailer for more information.
Stokke® Australia cooperates with a number of carriers such as Australia Post and more. To provide you the best service, Stokke® Australia reserves the right to choose a carrier that is most suited to handle your order. The selected carrier depends on your region and the size of your order. You can see the specific delivery time for your order if you click the details button next to the delivery method in your shopping cart. In general, shipping lead time is typically 5-7 workdays, depending on where the order is being delivered.
Orders are shipped on normal business days between Monday – Friday, with the exception of holidays. Please note that weather, peak shopping seasons and shipping holidays can delay the shipment of your order.
If, for any reason you wish, or need, to return your purchase from Stokkeshop.com.au, you can easily do so within 30 days of delivery.
If your item has incurred damage during delivery, has missing parts or you have received the incorrect item, please contact Stokke® Australia Customer Service through our website www.stokkeshop.com.au or email email@example.com for assistance.
Stokke® Australia should be informed of incorrect merchandise or merchandise damaged from shipping immediately and no later than 14 days after delivery in order to process a refund.
Which Items Can be Returned?
Stokkeshop.com.au can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our website, products purchased at another retail outlet will not be accepted.
Personalised items cannot be returned.
All returned items must be:
• In original condition
• In the original packaging
• Including all parts, accessories, manuals etc.
Important information regarding your return
Please note, for return items the shipping fees are not refundable.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Stokke Australia Customer Services on Aftersales@stokkeshop.com.au if you have any questions.
Which Returns Cannot be Refunded?
No refund will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals.
Items returned after 30 days of received delivery will not be refunded. Personalised items cannot be returned nor refunded.