10th - 23rd December 2020 Christmas Giveaway
Full Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Henzoll PL t/a Stokke Australia (ABN 69 617 439 602)
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail
Who can enter:
- Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter:
- Competition commences 9:00 AEDT (9AM) 24 Dec 2020 and closes 22:00 AEDT (8PM) 7 January 2021. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the individual competition close dates and times.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter:
- Entrants may enter the competition by completing the competition entry form on the promotional https://bit.ly/3q6jdS1
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
Number of Entries permitted
- Only one entry per entrant will be permitted in the Stokke Australia Christmas competition draw.
Draw and Notification of winner
- The winner of each individual competition will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by Stokke Australia by random barrel draw, at 612/7 Railway Street, Chatswood.
- The Promoter’s decision is final
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period; it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim a Prize (or an element of a Prize) within 21 days, a redraw will occur and the new winner will be notified by the provided email.
Prize on offer
- Total individual prizes are up to value of $9,950 (including GST). Winners will receive the specific prize they have entered for which will be described on the coupon, email entry of via website subscription.
- Entrants need to enter each individual competition as they are advertised.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Winner must claim the prize within 21 days of receiving their email notification by responding to the email with their personal details for prizes to be sent to.
- In the instance a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Personal Details and Marketing
- Personal information such as name and email address will be distributed to all the businesses involved in the giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway and providing your personal details, you agree to receiving marketing emails from Stokke Australia and all brands that are contributing to the prize pool of the giveaway. This includes, Annabel Karmel, Thank you, Infasecure, Jettblack, Oricom, Bubba Deluxe, Aster and Oak, Tommee Tippee, Wotnot Naturals, Bedhead hats, Tiny Harlow, Designer bums, Namely Co and Cmc.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If an entrant uses any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter and associated companies who contributed to the giveaway may use the entrant’s names, email address and/or phone number for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the specific brand/company to have their details removed. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the brands/company involved.