Stokke® Beat™ is a compact stroller for all of your city adventures with your baby.
“Best in Class” features make it easy to push, fold with the seat unit on and carry away for your on-the-go city lifestyle.
Sturdy and strong, this lightweight stroller offers a smooth ride and superb maneuverability. Its small footprint makes it the ideal solution for travel, navigating busy streets and public transit.
- Compact lightweight stroller with one-hand folding
- Shock absorbing, lockable swivel wheels with puncture-free material
- Multiple parent and forward facing stroller seat positions
- Extended canopy with UPF 50+ and ventilation for your baby's protection
- For use from newborn to children weighing 22 kg / 45 lbs
Excellent maneuverability to handle tight corners
Large sturdy wheels in puncture-free material
True one-hand folding
Adjustable footrest and seat that reclines easily using only one hand
Parent and front facing seat that can be folded either way
High heel and flip flop safe brake
Extra-large shopping basket holds 10kg of your on-the-go essentials
For use from newborn to children weighing 22kg / 45lbs
Can be used as part of a travel system with the Stokke car seat adaptors (sold separately)
Benefits for Baby
- Visible shock absorber in the front wheels secures a super smooth ride
- Almost endless seat positions which can be adjusted seamlessly with 2 footrest positions always offering your baby the best position
- Excellent seat ergonomics for first class comfort
- Extended canopy with a modern shape offers ventilation and protection from outside stimuli like light and noise
- Double-hinged 360-degree seat rail for safety and easy access
- Padded 5-point harness for safety and easy access to your baby
- Optional Carry cot sold separately for ultimate newborn comfort
Compact size folded (L: 78 cm W: 53,5 cm H: 32 cm) and unfolded (L: 97 cm W: 53,5 cm H: 115 cm)
Narrow footprint 53.5 cm to pass any train or subway gate
Light – weighs only 9.5 kg
Download Beat User Guide.