Stokke® Beat™ is a compact stroller for all of your city adventures with your baby. “Best in Class” features make it easy to push, fold with the seat unit on and carry away for your on-the-go city lifestyle. Sturdy and strong, this lightweight stroller offers a smooth ride and superb maneuverability. Its small footprint makes it the ideal solution for travel, navigating busy streets and public transit.
- Compact lightweight stroller with one-hand folding
- Shock absorbing, lockable swivel wheels with puncture-free material
- Multiple parent and forward facing stroller seat positions
- Extended canopy with UPF 50+ and ventilation for your baby's protection
- For use from newborn to children weighing 22 kg / 45 lbs
Features for Parents
- Compact size folded (L: 78 cm W: 53,5 cm H: 32 cm) and unfolded (L: 97 cm W: 53,5 cm H: 115 cm)
- Narrow footprint 53.5 cm to pass any train or subway gate
- Light – weighs only 9.5 kg
- Excellent maneuverability to handle tight corners
- Large sturdy wheels in puncture-free material
- True one-hand folding
- Adjustable footrest and seat that reclines easily using only one hand
- Parent and front facing seat that can be folded either way
- High heel and flip flop safe brake
- Extra-large shopping basket holds 10kg of your on-the-go essentials
- For use from newborn to children weighing 22kg / 45lbs
- Can be used as part of a travel system with the Stokke car seat adaptors (sold separately)
Benefits for Baby
- Visible shock absorber in the front wheels secures a super smooth ride
- Almost endless seat positions which can be adjusted seamlessly with 2 footrest positions always offering your baby the best position
- Excellent seat ergonomics for first class comfort
- Extended canopy with a modern shape offers ventilation and protection from outside stimuli like light and noise
- Double-hinged 360-degree seat rail for safety and easy access
- Padded 5-point harness for safety and easy access to your baby
- Optional Carry cot sold separately for ultimate newborn comfort
Stokke Australia’s shipping policy applies only to those orders placed on Stokkeshop.com.au.
Please note that Stokke Australia can only accept returns of merchandise purchased through our website. Products purchased from another retail outlet will have to be processed through that retailer. If you´ve placed an order with any of our authorised Stokke Australia retailers, please contact the retailer for more information.
Stokke® Australia cooperates with a number of carriers such as Australia Post and more. To provide you the best service, Stokke® Australia reserves the right to choose a carrier that is most suited to handle your order. The selected carrier depends on your region and the size of your order. You can see the specific delivery time for your order if you click the details button next to the delivery method in your shopping cart. In general, shipping lead time is typically 5-7 workdays, depending on where the order is being delivered.
Orders are shipped on normal business days between Monday – Friday, with the exception of holidays. Please note that weather, peak shopping seasons and shipping holidays can delay the shipment of your order.
If, for any reason you wish, or need, to return your purchase from Stokkeshop.com.au, you can easily do so within 30 days of delivery.
If your item has incurred damage during delivery, has missing parts or you have received the incorrect item, please contact Stokke® Australia Customer Service through our website www.stokkeshop.com.au or email email@example.com for assistance.
Stokke® Australia should be informed of incorrect merchandise or merchandise damaged from shipping immediately and no later than 14 days after delivery in order to process a refund.
Which Items Can be Returned?
Stokkeshop.com.au can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our website, products purchased at another retail outlet will not be accepted.
Personalised items cannot be returned.
All returned items must be:
• In original condition
• In the original packaging
• Including all parts, accessories, manuals etc.
Important information regarding your return
Please note, for return items the shipping fees are not refundable.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Stokke Australia Customer Services on Aftersales@stokkeshop.com.au if you have any questions.
Which Returns Cannot be Refunded?
No refund will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals.
Items returned after 30 days of received delivery will not be refunded. Personalised items cannot be returned nor refunded.