Stokke Australia's shipping policy applies only to those orders placed on stokkeshop.com.au. Please note that Stokke® can only accept returns of merchandise purchased through our website. Products purchased from another retail outlet will have to be processed through that retailer.
If you´ve placed an order with any of our authorized Stokke® retailers, please contact the retailer for more information.
Stokke Australia cooperates with a number of carriers. To provide you the best service, Stokke Australia reserves the right to choose a carrier that is most suited to handle your order. The selected carrier depends on your region and the size of your order. You can see the specific delivery time for Australia if you click the details button next to the delivery method in your shopping cart. In general, shipping lead time is typically 5-7 workdays, depending on where in Australia the order is being delivered.
Orders are shipped on normal business days between Monday – Friday, with the exception of holidays. Please note that weather, peak shopping seasons and shipping holidays can delay the shipment of your order.
Orders which have a value of more than $300 will be shipped free-of-charge.
Stokke Australia currently ships to:
Stokke Australia does not deliver to destinations outside of Australia at this time.
If, for any reason you need to or change of mind, we can offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of delivery if the items are in its original conditions. You can return your products for online store credit, exchanged to a different product, or refund to original payment method.
If your item has incurred any damage during delivery, has missing parts or incorrect items has been received, please contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com for assistance. Customers should be informed Stokkeshop.com.au immediately or no later than 14 days after delivery of any incorrect items or damaged products received.
Stokkeshop.com.au can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our website along with valid proof of purchase. Products that were purchased from other authorised retailers will not be accepted.
Products which has been personalised through engraving, embossing or other form of alterations cannot be accepted for returned, refunded or exchanged.
Items returned after 30 days of received delivery will not be accepted for refunded and exchanged.
Discounted or Sales items cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returned items must meet the followings:
- In its original condition and packaging with all tags on, including all loose parts, accessories, warranty pamphlet and user guide etc.
- Due to hygienic reason we are not accepting any products that has been used, damaged, washed or worn.
- If you have purchased the products as part of a Bundle deal, you can return items individually along with proof of purchase. However, if you change your mind and do not return everything included in your bundle deal, your refund amount will be excluded the value of any items you are keeping. These values are based on the item’s individual price on Stokkeshop.com.au at the time you place your order.
We will endeavour to process any returns or exchange within 10 working days.
In order to initiate your return or exchange, please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know which products you would like to return, and they will provide you with the return instructions.
All change of mind returns are to be returned to us at your own cost. Unfortunately, shipping charges for change of mind returns are non-refundable. Shall any restocking fees incur, the charges will be borne by the purchaser.
- Refunds with Afterpay - Any approved refunds where Afterpay was used as the payment option, a refund will be given for the total amount paid, less 7%. These are the Afterpay merchant fees that are charged to Stokke Australia that are not recoverable through Afterpay. This 7% fee is applicable to all Afterpay orders in addition to any other fees noted in the ‘Returns & Refunds Policy’ eg. reshipping, shipping, restocking fees & return postage fees. For Afterpay’s full terms and conditions, please visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
- Refunds with Amex - Any approved refunds where an Amex was used as the payment option, a refund will be given for the total amount paid, less 1.5%. These are the Amex merchant fees that are charged to Stokke Australia that are not recoverable through Amex. This 1.5% fee is applicable to all Amex orders in addition to any other fees noted in the ‘Returns & Refunds Policy’ eg. reshipping, shipping, restocking fees & return postage fees.