The oval mini crib. Stokke® Sleepi Mini is the perfect first bed for your baby with a distinctive oval shape that provides your baby with a sense of security.
- Part of the Stokke® Sleepi™ bed four-in-one concept
- Long lasting with additional crib conversion kits as your baby grows
- Maximum air circulation for comfortable sleep
- Compact bed and lockable swivel wheels allow movement from room to room
- Height adjustable mattress base makes lifting your infant in and out easier
- Style with optional textiles and accessories like canopy
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approx. 0-10 years
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting baby in and out easier
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Made from durable solid beech wood
- Pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam mattress with removable cover
- Kit sold separately to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini to Stokke® Sleepi™ bed
- Design: Susanne Grønlund & Claus Hviid Knudsen
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini Mattress (foam + cover)
Product weight in kg/lbs:
Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in:
Suitable for age in months:
Side-sections/Rods/Spacers: Solid Beech Wood, Curved elements: Beech Laminate, Plates: Beech Plywood
Stokke Australia’s shipping policy applies only to those orders placed on Stokkeshop.com.au.
Please note that Stokke Australia can only accept returns of merchandise purchased through our website. Products purchased from another retail outlet will have to be processed through that retailer. If you´ve placed an order with any of our authorised Stokke Australia retailers, please contact the retailer for more information.
Stokke® Australia cooperates with a number of carriers such as Australia Post and more. To provide you the best service, Stokke® Australia reserves the right to choose a carrier that is most suited to handle your order. The selected carrier depends on your region and the size of your order. You can see the specific delivery time for your order if you click the details button next to the delivery method in your shopping cart. In general, shipping lead time is typically 5-7 workdays, depending on where the order is being delivered.
Orders are shipped on normal business days between Monday – Friday, with the exception of holidays. Please note that weather, peak shopping seasons and shipping holidays can delay the shipment of your order.
If, for any reason you wish, or need, to return your purchase from Stokkeshop.com.au, you can easily do so within 30 days of delivery.
If your item has incurred damage during delivery, has missing parts or you have received the incorrect item, please contact Stokke® Australia Customer Service through our website www.stokkeshop.com.au or email email@example.com for assistance.
Stokke® Australia should be informed of incorrect merchandise or merchandise damaged from shipping immediately and no later than 14 days after delivery in order to process a refund.
Which Items Can be Returned?
Stokkeshop.com.au can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our website, products purchased at another retail outlet will not be accepted.
Personalised items cannot be returned.
All returned items must be:
• In original condition
• In the original packaging
• Including all parts, accessories, manuals etc.
Important information regarding your return
Please note, for return items the shipping fees are not refundable.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Stokke Australia Customer Services on Aftersales@stokkeshop.com.au if you have any questions.
Which Returns Cannot be Refunded?
No refund will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals.
Items returned after 30 days of received delivery will not be refunded. Personalised items cannot be returned nor refunded.