The Chair That Grows With The Child ™
-With a variety of available accessories, this iconic chair provides comfort and ergonomics for use from birth
-Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
-Highly adjustable seat and foot plate positions
-Available in a variety of colours and in your choice of Beech or Oak wood finishes
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 110 kg/242 lbs adult
- Array of colour choices match any décor
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Optional baby set and five-point safety harness
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates
When used as a chair for adults (or teenagers) we recommend to:
- Remove the seat plate and use the foot plate as seat plate, on groove 4.
- Remove the lower metal bar.
- Add adult cushion for comfort and style.
This is the way Peter Opsvik has intended the chair to be used for adults, since he invented Tripp Trapp in 1972.
- Tripp Trapp® Chair (Does not include newborn set / baby set or cushions)
|Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in:
||49 x 79 x 46 / 19,3" x 31,1" x 18,1"
|Product weight in kg/lbs:
||7 / 15,4
|Suitable for age in months:
|Suitable for weight in kg/lbs:
||110 / 242,5
Stokke Australia’s shipping policy applies only to those orders placed on Stokkeshop.com.au.
Please note that Stokke Australia can only accept returns of merchandise purchased through our website. Products purchased from another retail outlet will have to be processed through that retailer. If you´ve placed an order with any of our authorised Stokke Australia retailers, please contact the retailer for more information.
Stokke® Australia cooperates with a number of carriers such as Australia Post and more. To provide you the best service, Stokke® Australia reserves the right to choose a carrier that is most suited to handle your order. The selected carrier depends on your region and the size of your order. You can see the specific delivery time for your order if you click the details button next to the delivery method in your shopping cart. In general, shipping lead time is typically 5-7 workdays, depending on where the order is being delivered.
Orders are shipped on normal business days between Monday – Friday, with the exception of holidays. Please note that weather, peak shopping seasons and shipping holidays can delay the shipment of your order.
If, for any reason you wish, or need, to return your purchase from Stokkeshop.com.au, you can easily do so within 30 days of delivery.
If your item has incurred damage during delivery, has missing parts or you have received the incorrect item, please contact Stokke® Australia Customer Service through our website www.stokkeshop.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Stokke® Australia should be informed of incorrect merchandise or merchandise damaged from shipping immediately and no later than 14 days after delivery in order to process a refund.
Which Items Can be Returned?
Stokkeshop.com.au can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our website, products purchased at another retail outlet will not be accepted.
Personalised items cannot be returned.
All returned items must be:
• In original condition
• In the original packaging
• Including all parts, accessories, manuals etc.
Important information regarding your return
Please note, for return items the shipping fees are not refundable.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Stokke Australia Customer Services on Aftersales@stokkeshop.com.au if you have any questions.
Which Returns Cannot be Refunded?
No refund will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals.
Items returned after 30 days of received delivery will not be refunded. Personalized items cannot be returned nor refunded.